**Creative Child Magazine Preferred Choice Award Winner**
**Moonbeam Children's Book Award Silver Medal Winner**
All About Thailand is a new Thai book for kids ages 8 to 12 which brings you on an incredible journey to exotic Thailand.
Thailand is a place where a modern culture thrives in one of the world's most ancient countries. Your guides in this adventure are two Thai children: Mali is a 9-year-old girl from the countryside and Tawan is an 11-year old boy from Bangkok. Travel with them as they explore their land—experienced its fascinating wildlife, beautiful handcrafts, sports, games, celebrations and, of course—great Thai food! They'll give you a glimpse of what it's like to live in Thailand, and they'll show you all the things that kids in Thailand love to do.
With this Thai culture and history-for-kids book readers will:
- Visit with elephants and monkeys
- Learn new fun and challenging games
- Share Thai myth, fairy tales and fables
- Get a taste of the Thai language and learn a song or two
- Make things that let you experience Thailand's beliefs, celebrations and culture
- Experience the unique flavors of Thailand with a few easy, yummy recipes
- And lots more!
Along with fun facts, you'll learn about the spirit of the Thailand that makes this country and its people unique. All About Thailand
is a book for parents and kids to enjoy together!