A great way to study Chinese, flash cards remain an accessible, efficient tool for rapid memorization, and Tuttle's flash cards are the best available today.
The front of each card gives one Chinese character. On the reverse is as much information as a dictionary entry: stroke order, radicals, vocabulary, idiomatic phrases, and sample sentences. An audio CD gives native–speaker pronunciations. An excellent tool for HSK Chinese language study, this second volume will help you master the 273 intermediate-level characters, along with their associated 1,360+ words and sentences.
Whether at home or on the go, you can use these cards to learn several new characters every day and watch your knowledge develop rapidly over time. This kit features:
- 273 hole-punched cards presenting the essential intermediate-level characters.
- Native-speaker audio recordings of 1,360+ example words and sentences.
- A 32-page study booklet with sorting indexes and practice tips.
- Radicals, compounds and idiomatic phrases, plus traditional forms where applicable.
- A handy organizing ring is included to hold the cards.