- These fine-quality tear-out wrapping sheets feature twelve traditional Asian prints, suitable for craft projects as well as for gift wrapping.
- An introduction details the history and meaning behind the designs and provides some wrapping inspiration
- Tuttle Gift Wrapping Papers are an excellent value—a fraction of the price of a single sheet of gift wrap paper from stationery shops
- Each sheet is removable by tearing along a perforated line
- There are twelve sheets with six different patterns in each book
Cherry blossoms are synonymous with springtime in Japan. Sakura
, the Japanese word for cherry blossoms, bloom between March and May across Japan—beginning with Okinawa in the far south and ending with Hokkaido in the north. In Japanese culture, the fragility and fleeting beauty of cherry blossoms act as a metaphor for life.