All About Indonesia takes kids on an exciting adventure through one of the world's largest and most culturally diverse nations.
This Indonesian children's book is perfect for educators and parents wishing to teach kids about this rapidly growing Asian country. Along the way, young readers will learn about Indonesian culture, history, food, language, and the natural beauty of this fascinating country. From popular sports to traditional dances, everyday dress to cuisine and school activities, this book provides glimpses of the daily life and culture of this exotic and rapidly growing region of Southeast Asia. Through Indonesian stories, songs, crafts, games, and recipes kids will:
- Learn basic vocabulary from the national language, Bahasa Indonesia
- Learn how to make a traditional mask that is worn during special ceremonial dances
- Learn how to create beautiful batik cloths and other crafts for kids
- Experience the difference between big city life in Jakarta versus village living
- Explore the beaches and volcanoes in places such as Bali and Sumatra
- Learn how to bake sweet cake made with coconut, and more delicious recipes!
A timeless Indonesian book for kids and parents to treasure together, All About Indonesia
offers not only the most essential facts about this unique country but also conveys the unique spirit that makes it one-of-a-kind.