1001 Things Every College Student Needs to Know
Whether it's their first year or fourth, college students can always use proven tips on how to make the most of their experience. In 1001 Things Every College Student Needs to Know, Harry H. Harrison Jr.'s latest dose of trademark wit and wisdom provides practical advice that every student and parent will benefit from.
|Number Of Pages: ||304|
|Publication Date: ||20080318|
What things does every college student need to know? In 1001 Things Every College Student Needs to Know, Harry H. Harrison Jr. provides practical advice ranging from classroom enrollment, living on campus, study habits, and more, that every student and parent will benefit from.
This book is a solid gift if you know a college student that needs a little wisdom about:
- Financial advice while attending school
- Handling parental expectations and being away from home
- Taking care of your mental health and maintaining your faith
- Taking and mastering multiple choice tests
- Creating healthy relationships with your professors
- Selecting classes, surviving campus life, and writing a college paper
- Participating in groups and handling various personality types
College students will appreciate the author's witty yet relatable tone. 1001 Things Every College Student Needs to Know is a great resource for high school graduates and new college students.